Frequently asked questions
In order to provide you with the most accurate pricing we need the following information:
- number of designs
- prefered decoration method (print, embroidery, etc.)
- decoration sizes
- total number of units per design
- external decorations (necklabels, hang tags, packaging)
- material specifications
Yes, prototypes can realized before the actual production. We offer trials for print and emroidery as well as full design fitting.
We can send you material samples of your interest upon special request.
All design files that should be in any vector format. We prefer the following formats: .eps, .ai (compability mode with Illustrator CS6), .pdf. We can't guarantee that files in other vector formats will be properly displayed.
Visualizations can be submitted as bitmaps (.jpg, .jpeg, .png). The higher resolution of the image the better.
We offer to redraw your designs from a bitmap format into a vector fromat.
Please refer to our blog post on how to create a good graphics file here.
We suggest the following minimum quanities:
- screen print: 30 units per design
- sublimation print: 10 units per design (minimum order of 5 designs)
- heat transfer print: 10 units per design
- discharge print: 200 units per design
- embroidery: 10 units for clothing, 20 units for caps per design
You can order a single units as prototypes.
Prices are submitted upon a request. Please provide a color/size and article number. After an enquiry you can order selected items through an email.
Of course. You can order and try the items you like. In order to return the items they have to be originally wrapped. You have to request the return within 7 days after receiving the goods. The usual cost of the return is 15€.
The lead time varies depending on the order size and complexity. See the list below. Does not include shipping time.
- print, embroidery: 7-14 days
- cut, make, trim: 10-30 days
Please submit inquiries for urgent cases.
The avarage delivery time is between 2 and 5 working days.